Insurance Guidance and Risk Management
Having the right insurance coverage is an important piece of your financial plan. RAA offers insurance guidance and risk management services to help you become better prepared for the unexpected or unavoidable. We can also help you review your insurance needs in light of topics such as:
- What percentage you provide of your family’s income
- Whether you have a mortgage and/or car payment
- Whether you have college tuition, private schooling, or other financial obligations
- How inflation may affect your future needs
- Your retirement income stream
- Your health or long-term care needs
RAA Risk Management
RAA’s Risk Management services can offer multiple-carrier quoting through A-rated or better insurance companies, as well as do our best to ensure you have suitable coverage based on your specific needs. Options we can quote include:
- Fixed annuities
- Life insurance
- Long-term care insurance
Our Insurance Specialist has served in the financial industry for over 25 years and has been licensed specifically in insurance since 2014, and can work with your RAA Relationship Manager to address your insurance needs as a part of your overall financial plan.
Request a Custom Financial Consultation
Discuss your financial situation with an advisor who understands your unique needs, goals, and circumstances. Get answers to questions such as:
- When would you like to retire?
- How much do you need to save?
- Do you know how to maximize your airline benefits?
- What are your short and long-term financial goals?
You’ll also get a better understanding of your probability of successfully achieving your goals at your current savings rate. Having clarity about your financial picture today can provide significant peace of mind for the future.