PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED HEREIN AND ALL TERMS, GUIDELINES, AND DISCLOSURES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
These terms and conditions of use (“Site Terms”) apply exclusively to your access to, and use of, the website of RAA located at www.raa.com (the “Site”) and the information and other services provided therein (the “Services”). These Site Terms do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with RAA. If you are using the Site on behalf of any entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept these Site Terms on such entity’s behalf and that such entity agrees to indemnify you and RAA for violations of these Site Terms.
RAA reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in these Site Terms or any policy or guideline of the Site, at any time and in its sole discretion. RAA will provide notice of these changes by posting the revised terms on the Site and indicating on the Site Terms the date it was last updated. Any changes or modification will be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions on the Site. Your continued use of this Site following the posting of its changes or modifications will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications. If you do not agree to the amended terms, you must stop using the Site.
1. Disclosure: The information contained on this Site is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as investment advice or as a recommendation of any particular strategy or investment product.
This website is not a solicitation to sell investment advisory services in states where RAA is not registered, unless an exemption or exclusion from registration exists.
Although the information provided to you on this Site is obtained or compiled from sources RAA believes to be reliable, RAA does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of information that was gathered or supplied from outside sources. RAA is not responsible for decisions made based on information on the Site.
If you submit information via a Contact Us form, RAA collects the information you submit.
RAA collects any information that Google Analytics collects regarding your visit to the Site. RAA uses this information to provide you with better service by using the information for: Internal record keeping; improving our products and services; periodically sending promotional emails about our services or topics of interests to the email address you provided; customizing the Site.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze Web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow Web applications to respond to you as an individual. The Web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
RAA uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. Overall, cookies help RAA provide you with a better Site. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
RAA honors do no track signals and does not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a do not track browser mechanism is in place.
Children age 13 and under may not access this Site. Please supervise the online activities of your children and limit their online time each day.
3. Copyright and Limited License: Unless otherwise indicated, the Site and all content and other materials on the Site, including, without limitation, the RAA logo, and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, reviews, information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, the “Site Materials”) are the proprietary property of RAA or its licensors and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You are granted a limited, license to access and use the Site but other than that, please don’t copy content or third-party content.
4. Trademarks: RAA and RAA with design are trademarks of RAA. In addition, the look and feel of the Site, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of RAA and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned on the Site are the property of their respective owners. RAA does not have an endorsement, affiliation, connection, or association with the owner of any third-party trademark unless such endorsement, affiliation, connection, or association is clearly designated on the Site.
5. Third-Party Web Sites: We may provide links to third-party websites, and some of the content appearing to be on this Site is in fact supplied by third parties, for example, in instances of framing of third-party websites or incorporation through framesets of content supplied by third-party servers. RAA doesn’t control those sites and you need to review the terms and conditions for those sites. RAA provides these links for convenience and not as a reflection of RAA’s endorsement, affiliation, connection, or association. You leave this Site through links at your own risk. RAA does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy of the content to which you link. RAA is not responsible for damages or losses caused by any delays, defects or omissions that may exist in the services, information or other content provided in such third-party site, whether actual, alleged, consequential or punitive.
6. Password security and notification If you have a password for access to non-public areas of the Site, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and use of the password. You are responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your password including all instructions electronically transmitted or use of any data, information or Services obtained using your password and other security data. RAA shall not be under any duty to inquire as to the authority or propriety of any instructions given to RAA by you or via your password and shall be entitled to act upon any such instructions and RAA will not be liable for any loss, cost, expense or other liability arising out of any such instructions. Take steps to protect the confidentiality of your password. Notify RAA immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized activity, disclosure, loss, theft or unauthorized use of your password. You agree to cooperate with RAA in any investigation and agree to take corrective measures to protect your account from further fraudulent activity. You may not use anyone else’s login information or account at any time.
7. Disclaimers and Acknowledgements Regarding Use of Site Information: The Site, the Site materials, and the services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. RAA disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement as to the information, content or materials in the site. RAA does not represent or warrant that site materials, including the information available in or on the site, or the services are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. RAA does not represent or warrant that the site or its servers are free of viruses or other harmful components.
8. Limitation of Liability: In no event shall RAA or its officers, employees, and agents, be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, the outcome of legal matters, loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in any way related to or connected with any use of the site, , the content or the materials contained in or accessed through the site, including without limitation any damages, loss or injury caused by or resulting from reliance by user on any information obtained from the site, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or e-mail, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to RAA’s records, programs or services.
9. Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless RAA, its directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to any User Content you post, store or otherwise transmit on or through the Site or your use of or inability to use the Site or the Services, including without limitation any actual or threatened suit, demand or claim arising out of or relating to the User Content, your conduct, your violation of these Site Terms or your violation of the rights of any third party.
10. Applicable Law and Venue: These Site Terms and your use of the Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas applicable to agreements made and to be entirely performed within the State of Texas (even if your use is outside of the State of Texas), without resort to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to the Site or these Site Terms shall be filed only in the state and federal courts located in Dallas County, Texas and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
11. Termination: Notwithstanding any of these Site Terms, RAA reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Site, and to block or prevent your access to and use of the Site.
12. Severability: If any provision of these Site Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Site Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Updated on December 11, 2018.